- 1 bag frozen meatballs (or make your own)
- 1 pound bacon slices
- 1 cup dark brown CRYSTAL SUGAR®
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Thaw frozen meatballs.
- Cut bacon in half or thirds, depending on size of the meatballs.
- Wrap bacon strip around the meatball using a non-frill toothpick to hold it together.
- Preheat oven to temperature as instructed on the bag of meatballs. Line a rimmed cookie sheet tray with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- In separate bowl, mix the brown sugar and cayenne pepper until blended, then gently roll the wrapped meatballs in the mix and place on baking sheet.
- Repeat to create desired number of wrapped meatballs.
- Bake for the time listed on the package until the bacon has crisped, and internal temperature of meatball has reached 165°F.
- Plate, cool for a few minutes… then eat!
Yield: 3 meatballs per serving