- 1 cup Dutch cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated CRYSTAL SUGAR®
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons granulated CRYSTAL SUGAR®
- 1 cup powdered CRYSTAL SUGAR®
- Mix cocoa powder and sugar, then add oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients, then, using a stand or handheld mixer, blend into the wet mix on low until a tight dough forms.
- Chill dough covered in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- After dough has been chilled, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a nonstick baking mat or parchment paper.
- Scoop dough into 1″ balls and roll lightly in granulated sugar, then roll generously in powdered sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes. Move to cooling rack about 5 minutes after taking out of oven.
Yield: 60 cookies