- 1 cup butter, room temperature (2 sticks)
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown CRYSTAL SUGAR®
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups powdered CRYSTAL SUGAR®
- 4 teaspoons milk
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon and mix.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix slowly at first until the powdered sugar is combined into the butter and sugar mixture. Then mix on medium until creamy.
- Add milk 1 teaspoon at a time until you have the frosting at the desired consistency.
- Hold in airtight container in the refrigerator or use immediately in your bakery items.
Yield: 2½ cups